Professional Service, Superior Results
Serving both Buyers and Sellers in Redmond, The Eastside, and greater Seattle area, I have a proven track record in getting the best results for my clients. I fully understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why I provide exceptional, personalized service for every client. I take immense pride in my reputation and my service, working relentlessly on my client’s behalf so they achieve their real estate goals.
My origin is from Canada with a degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Western Ontario. So how does a young man from a small town in Ontario wind up selling real estate in Redmond, WA? It’s a long story but as you may guess, there is a girl involved. I followed my girlfriend Trina (and soon to be bride) West in 1993 so she could enroll at Bastyr University to study Naturopathic Medicine. I started working at Microsoft, Trina opened her own clinic in Bellevue, and we decided to make this area our home.
After many years at Microsoft, I decided to leave and follow a growing passion in Real Estate. Cutting my teeth initially as an investor, I bought and sold homes. I was very hands on and actively involved in renovations which taught me how homes are constructed and how to recognize quality and problems (very valuable skills that help my clients evaluate homes today). When the world started falling apart during the housing crash I didn’t run a different direction from the skills I had gained, and instead became a licensed as a real estate agent. 2008 was a tough time to get in the business but my technological skills and my determination helped me to be successful from the start.
10 years later I am very proud to have a business built on repeat and referral clients. This can only be the case because I take great care of each and every client that I have the pleasure of working with.
Today I am also proud to have become a naturalized US citizen and live in Redmond with my wife Trina and our 10 year old boy-girl twins. We are still trying to figure out the parenting thing, and can often be spotted walking the neighborhood with our two black labs Taiga & Buddy, and two scooter crazy kids. When not working I enjoy indoor and outdoor rock climbing, skiing, running, outdoor fitness boot camp with friends, and reading history.
Over the years the years I have developed a personal philosophy and attitude of how I conduct my business and treat clients…
- I will always treat you with honesty and respect.
- The client always comes first without exception.
- Every client is unique. I listen carefully to every client’s goals, wants and needs and then customize the strategy and my service to get the best possible outcome for the client.
- I will always give my clients the best information, resources and advice so they can make smart, informed decisions.
- I will always go the extra mile to ensure the client’s satisfaction and success whereby earning their trust, and future business and referrals.
- I will always keep the client informed throughout the entire buying or selling process so there are no surprises.
- I will always negotiate smartly and on the client’s behalf, so they get the best possible outcome.
- I will always keep up to date with my real estate skills and provide cutting edge marketing strategies.
If you haven’t already viewed it, please watch the video at the top of this page to get to know me a little better. Check out my Testimonials page to see what previous clients have said about their experience working with me. If you are not left with an amazing experience, then I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements and awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients.
And you can always Call Me at 206-414-9011 to discuss your goals and dreams for home ownership. I look forward to meeting you and earning your business and trust.
Contact Me @
Sterling Johnston Real Estate
16398 NE 85th St #200
Redmond, WA 98052
Or contact using the form to the right ==>